Controller pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 GDPR and pursuant ancillary data protection laws is:
Telephone: +49 (0)30 30878099-0
B. Processing of personal data by visiting our website
We would like to inform you of how we process your data by visiting our website.
With any request on our website, we automatically gather data and information of the computer system you use during the request.
We process the following data:
(1) Information about your type of browser, your version of the browser and installed plug-ins
(2) Information about your operating system
(3) Date and time of the access
(4) Previously visited websites
(5) Websites embedded from your system on our website
(7) Transferred amount of data
(8) HTTP response status codes (success / errors)
The purposes of the processing are the provision of the contents of the website, the functionality of our information technology and the optimization of our website. Hence, we process your data for the purposes of the legitimate interests, our association activity, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The logfiles will be anonymized or erased as early as they are not needed anymore for the purpose described above. Usually, this is the case after seven days latest.
As the processing and storage of this data is necessary for the hosting of the website, this process does not allow the right to object.
We are using on our website so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small files, generated automatically by your browser and are stored on your computer system when visiting our website.
The following data will be stored in the cookies and transferred to us:
(1) Language settings
(3) Frequency of visits
(4) Usage of website features
The collected data on these websites will be pseudonymized by technical measures. The data will not be stored together with any other personal data about you.
The processed data stored in the cookies is necessary for our legitimate interest (association activity) pursuant Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. To avoid this, you can configure your browser that no cookies are stored on your computer system or that you obtain a note before a cookie is set. In case you completely deactivate cookies, you may not be able to use all features on this website.
3. Website analytics by Matomo
On our website, we use the Open-Source-Software-Tool Matomo (previously known as PIWIK) for analyzing user behavior. This software uses a cookie on the computer system of the user (see cookies above). In case you open an individual site on our website, we collect the following data:
(1) Two bytes of the IP-address of the user’s system
(2) The demanded website
(3) The previous website which lead the user to this website (referrer)
(4) The page impressions starting from this website
(5) Time spent on website
(6) Frequency of visits (of this website)
The software is solely operating on the servers of our website. The storage of your data only takes place on those servers. The data will not be transferred to a Third party.
The software only stores two bytes of the IP-address instead of the complete IP-address (for instance: 192.168.xxx.xxx). Hence, it is not possible to associate the reduced IP-address to the computer system used.
This processing of personal data enables us to analyze the user behavior. This analysis allows us to compile information about the use of single features of our website. Therefore, it is possible for us to continuously improve the usability of our website. This purpose is our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Cookies of the Matomo-Software are stored on the computer system of the user and transmit to our website. You have the possibility to deactivate or restrict the transfer by changing the setting in your browser. Cookies which were already stored can be erased any time. This may also happen automatically. In case you deactivate the cookies for this website you may not be able to use all features of this website.
The users of our website have the possibility of an opt-out of this analyze procedure by following this link: https://sriw.de/index.php/piwik-widerspruch. By enabling this setting in your browser, another cookie is set on your system which signals our system not to store your data. In case a user meanwhile erases the cookie from its own system, the user has to set a new opt-out cookie.
We erase the data as soon as we do no longer need them for our analysis or in case you object the processing of your data.
More information regarding privacy settings of the Matomo Software you can find via the following link: https://matomo.org/docs/privacy/.
You have the possibility to contact us by using a form on our website or sending an email. If you do so, we will collect and store the following data that you enter in the form.
This comprises the following data:
(2) Time of the contact
(4) Optional additional data, if you decide to provide
In case you send an email and have an interest on a contractual relationship, we process the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR, in other cases pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest: performance of our association activity).
We use this data only for communicating with you and do not transmit this data to third parties.
We will erase this data as soon as it is not necessary anymore for the named purpose. This means in case the conversation by email terminates and we completely handled your demand.
On our website, we offer a newsletter which informs the recipient about our activities, products and services (newsletter subscription). To obtain this newsletter, it is necessary to subscribe on our website. The data you insert for the subscription is used by us to send you the newsletter.
These data are:
(1) Your email-address
(2) The IP-address of the computer system you use
(3) Date and time of the application
(4) Optional data, if you decide to provide (name, etc.)
We do need your email-address to send you the newsletter. The other information is necessary to avoid abuse of the service.
The optional data you share with us, we will use to purposefully inform you about our products. Please be aware that this data is no requirement for sending the newsletter.
We use “Mailchimp” to send you the Newsletter, provided by Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE #5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA. The mentioned data will be transmitted to this company pursuant Art. 28 para. 3 s.1 GDPR within processing by a processer. The company will not use the data to get in direct contact with you or to transmit this data to a third person. The Rocket Science Group, LLC is certificated by the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
We analyze the reading behavior of our newsletter-mailing (opening rate and click rate). It is possible for us to relate this behavior to a single newsletter recipient. This is done with the purpose of making our newsletter even more interesting and adapting to the needs of our readers.
For sending the newsletter, the email-address is necessarily required and is processed on the legal base of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. To address you personally, we may add your name in case you either shared it with us or we can take it from the email-address or other public sources. This process is handled pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest: performance of our association activity). Other optional data you shared with us will be processed based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest: performance of our association activity).
A termination of the subscription and therewith a right to object and erase is possible at any time. For that purpose, you can find a link attached in the newsletter.
E. General period of storage
Provided it is not specified above, we store personal data solely as long as it is necessary for the purpose of the processing of the personal data or as long as it is necessary for the adherence of the legal responsibility of storage. With termination of the purpose or legal period the data will be erased.
F. Rights of the data subject
In case we processed your personal data, you are a data subject pursuant to the GDPR. Hence you have the following rights:
- 15 GDPR – you have the right of access to the personal data of you we process. Notably you have the right to obtain the purposes of the process, the categories of the personal data concerned, the categories of the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of the process or the right to object, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint , any available information as to the source where the personal data are not collected by us as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and as the case may be meaningful information of its details.
- 16 GDPR – you have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data or to have incomplete personal data completed.
- 17 GDPR – you have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data in case the process is not necessary exercising the tight of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- 18 GDPR – you have the right to obtain restriction of processing of personal data where the accuracy of the personal data is contested, the processing is unlawful, and you oppose the erasure of the personal data as well as we do not longer need the personal data but you require the personal data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- 20 GDPR – you have the right to receive the personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
- 7 para. 3 GDPR – you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you do so we may not continue the processing of your personal data you gave us the consent for in the future.
- 77 GDPR – you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Normally you can lodge the complaint to a supervisory authority in the Member State of your habitual residence or the place of work or the place or place of our business.
G. Right to object
Pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, including profiling based on those provisions. Furthermore, you have the right to object where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case, you do have a general right to object which we have to implement without a given particular situation.If you would like to withdraw or object, please send an email to email@example.com.